Organized by the Department of Computer Science of City University of Hong Kong, the Workshop on Artificial Intelligence in the Era of Big Data aims to provide a platform for academics and students to learn about the latest development in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science through keynote talks given by high-calibre scholars. The Workshop also offers a forum for participants to exchange knowledge, as well as share their views and insights on the development trends.
In addition, participants will have the opportunity to meet and exchange views with the Editors-in-Chief of the following prestigious academic journals featured in the subsequent EIC Panel Discussion.
- Complex & Intelligent Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Cognitive and Developmental Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics
- IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation
- IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems
- International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems
- Knowledge-Based Systems
The Workshop will be held on 7 June 2018 (Thursday) in Joseph Lee Hall, Li Dak Sum Yip Yiu Chio Academic Building, City University of Hong Kong. Registration is free of charge.